Contact Stan's HVAC for Reliable Service
Stan’s Heating & Air Conditioning.
Committed to your comfort—and your peace of mind.
Knowledgeable. Capable. Professional.
Ottawa-Area HVAC Careers
Since 1969, we’ve always been looking for talented individuals who share our passion for quality customer service, teamwork, and pride in being skilled at our trade. Our team is constantly growing, so whether you’re an HVAC technician or office worker looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing Ottawa company, we welcome your applications.
We are currently hiring for these positions:
Scheduling Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
- Needs to have knowledge of the HVAC industry
- MUST have Scheduling Experience
- Ability to change gears within work task and office environment
- Works well under pressure
- Is an excellent team player
- Detail oriented
- Good and clear communicator
- Excellent phone skills
- Customer oriented (makes the customer feel like they are number-one)
- Organizational Skills
- Multi tasking ability
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Computer literate
- Quick books experience would be an asset
- Some sales experience
- Comprehension of time vs location for scheduling
- Knowledge of the Ottawa and surrounding area
Duties and Tasks
- Schedule service and installs
- Follow up on service calls
- Order parts and equipment necessary for follow up service
- Yearly calls to renew parts and maintenance plans
- Aid in keeping shop stock/inventory
- Lead tracking
- Referral tracking
- Process warranty claims
- Track call backs
- Any other additional duties that can arise.
Trusted By Ottawa
Homeowners Dince 1969.
For close to 50 years, Ottawa homeowners have depended on Stan’s Heating & Air Conditioning to keep them comfortable and breathing easier.
Established by founder Stanley Sugrue in 1969, Stan’s is a family-run business that is now owned and operated by Stan’s nephew, long-time Ottawa resident Lyle Sugrue.