Stan’s Offers A Full Line Of Top-Quality Bryant Air ConditionerStan’s HVAC Systems Ottawa
Water Heaters Product in Ottawa
With Hot Water Heaters, you’ll never have a cold shower, unless you want to
A fundamental part of the home HVAC system, hot water heaters serve the basic function of heating up water to be delivered to areas of your home when needed. We often don’t look at a hot water tank as needing to be replaced unless it’s not working, but with Bryant’s latest models of hot water tanks, the difference in performance and economical savings really make it worthwhile to consider a more efficient piece of equipment.
You might just be surprised at how soon the savings will pay for the investment.
If you’re not sure what you need, give one of our friendly representatives a call at 613-237-4040 or use our online form and we’ll be happy to recommend what’s best for you.
Here at Stan’s, we offer three main types of gas hot water heaters, including direct vent, natural draft, and power vented. Many of the water heaters that we offer are designed and manufactured right here in Ontario, so you can rest assured you’re getting a top-quality, Canadian-made product.
We offer a variety of tank sizes to meet your household needs, and can help you with the installation as well.
Ottawa Gas Hot Water Heaters:
See below for the types of water heaters we offer from our trusted suppliers.
ATMOSPHERIC VENT GAS MODEL
These water heaters utilize a draft diverter and are atmospherically vented with capacities ranging from 30 to 50 gallons and inputs ranging from 30,000-50,000 BTU/Hr. These models are perfect for many standard water heating applications.
- Resettable thermal switch
- Maintenance free
- Factory installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System
- Vitraglas® lining
- Brass drain valve
- 1″ Non-CFC foam insulation
POWER VENTED GAS MODEL
Our Power Vent (TTW®) models are power vented for positive exhaust. They offer an increased amount of hot water available at a usable temperature in less time than normal.
- Flammable vapor sensor
- Maintenance free
- Powerful blower motor
- Spark to pilot ignition system
- Horizontal and Vertical Venting
- Honeywell Self Diagnostic Electronic Control
On-Demand Hot Water
Tankless hot water heaters instantly heat up water as it passes through the device, allowing for an instantaneous and continuous flow of hot water, as well as energy savings in some cases. Tankless water heaters are generally an eco-friendly choice with easy and cost-effective installation and venting processes.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
- Instant, continuous hot water.
- Less energy costs.
- More durable, less maintenance.
- Takes up less space.
Rinnai takes tankless water heating one step further with condensing technology that delivers more efficiency than ever before. Enjoy all the same tankless benefits you’ve come to expect from Rinnai, plus even greater energy savings. Providing homeowners with an endless supply of hot water, energy savings, a space saving design and environmental benefits, Rinnai offers ease of installation now with more venting options right out of the box. As the only manufacturer to offer both concentric and twin-pipe PVC venting, no adaptor is necessary to give you double the venting options on every installation. One unit. Two venting options. From one project to the next, with the RUC line of Ultra Series Tankless Water Heaters the freedom of choice is yours … right out of the box.
RINNAI ULTRA SERIES
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Energy Factor of .95 for Natural Gas and Propane
- Built-in Rinnai Circ-Logic TM recirculation program cycles an external pump at preset intervals and temperatures to maximize efficiency and comfort (see brochure for more details)
- Certified for Installation in Manufactured (Mobile) Homes
- Enhanced scale detection lessens possibility of serious, long-term damage to unit
- Temperature lock function prevents accidental or unauthorized changes to water temperature
- Leak detection shuts off water to the interior units to limit property damage