A big part of keeping your home as comfortable as possible falls on the air that circulates throughout it; the cleaner that air is, the better off all who reside in the home will be. An air purifier is a great way to help ensure the air is clean.
Here are some of the benefits of getting an air purifier for your home:
Pets share our homes every day and bring with them pet odors, urine stains, and skin dander. For family members who have allergies, these odors can be upsetting and cause respiratory distress, which may result in a visit to the hospital with expensive and prolonged treatment.Vacuuming isn’t enough to remove all these pollutants daily. We all love our domestic animals, but did you know:
- Having a cat in your bed or lounge can result in skin dander being left in the bed linen and the lounge fabric.
- Dogs bring into the home odors and germs from outdoors into the house.
- You will need a decent air purifier for pets.
Asthma & Allergies
Have you had to leave a party or your dinner guests due to an attack of asthma or an allergic reaction to allergens floating in the air? Not only is it embarrassing and stressful, depending on the cause of the reaction you may need medication to quell the symptoms.
- The cause of hay fever is pollen particles in the air in spring, which causes irritation to the eyes and may lead to an asthma attack in susceptible adults and children alike.
- Mould spores thrive in damp and humid areas, such as bathrooms causing severe lung infections and breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- Dust mites live in the dust in your home and have been scientifically proven to cause skin allergies.” (Janet Miller, huffingtonpost.com)