Gas Furnaces – Reliable, Economical, and Efficient
We offer the full line of the consumer-recommended Bryant gas furnaces and furnace systems. If you use gas for heating your home, trust Stan’s to recommend the best furnace model for your needs. Or if you’re looking to switch to gas from another fuel source, we also offer oil-to-gas installations.
For the perfect combination of gas heat and cost-saving energy efficiency, take a look at our line of all-star gas furnaces that are sure to keep you and your family warm for years to come.
Bryant Preferred™ Series Gas Furnace (925S)
Your Home, Your Refuge Relax and enjoy your winter refuge with exceptional comfort and savings. The variable-speed Model 926T delivers extra-consistent airflow and significantly reduced hot and cold spots. All of these furnaces offer enhanced summer humidity control capabilities as well, so no matter which one you choose, it can be the focal point for year-round comfort.
- Enjoy the ultra-quiet performance and even-temperature comfort of variable speed air delivery. It’s also the best choice for improving cooling efficiency, or SEER, and summertime humidity control (926T only)
- Multi-speed blower is optimized to your home for comfort and can assist with summertime humidity control and efficiency (925T, 925S, & 922S)
- Two-stage operation allows longer, more consistent heating cycles on low stage for efficiency and comfort (926T, 925T)
- Perfect Heat™ technology means consistent comfort by adjusting system operation to changing conditions (926T, 925T, & 925S)
- Perfect Humidity™ technology capability with appropriate control and equipment removes more moisture than a standard furnace during cooling operation (926T, 925T, & 925S)
- Fan On Plus™ lets you choose the speed of continuous fan operation with a compatible control
- Insulated cabinet for quieter operation
- External filter cabinet makes filter changes easier (925T & 925S)
Bryant Evolution Gas Furnace (986T)
The 926TA variable-speed, two-stage condensing gas furnace features the Perfect Heat® technology two-stage gas valve at the heart of the comfort provided by this furnace. The 926T also features the variable-speed blower motor and a two-speed inducer motor.
With an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 96.5%, the Preferred 96 gas furnace provides exceptional savings when compared to standard single-stage furnaces. This gas furnace also features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility, and available in eight model sizes.
The 926TA can be vented for direct vent/two-pipe, ventilated combustion air, or single-pipe applications. A Bryant Preferred™ Control and Preferred or Preferred Air Conditioner or Heat Pump, can be used to form a complete Preferred System.
- Variable-speed blower motor
- Perfect Humidity technology capable
- Perfect Heat technology capable (automatically senses when to change stages)
- Air Purifier and Humidifier compatible
- 96.5% AFUE
- 80,000 Btu
- Energy Star Qualified
- Noise Reduction-Quiet
- Two-Stage gas valve
- Lifetime heat exchanger warranty